Revenue Management Analyst/Consultant
RealPage, Inc. – Richardson, TX
Review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly multi-family rental property performance including trending revenue, rent roll, and occupancy. Prepare analysis for Pricing Advisors as well as presentations to be seen by Asset Managers, Owners, and Revenue Managers. Regularly works with clients (on site managers) to agree on the base-rent rate for each floor plan group on their property to be shown to the consumer.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the client implementation engagement for M/PF YieldStar Market Analyzer and Price Optimizer systems. Developing project plans, conducting business process discussions, overseeing the setup of client data, providing training and documentation, and validating the value proposition for revenue management throughout the client organization.With emphasis on project management, change management, analytics and communication.
• Develop project plans and manage client expectations regarding the delivery of products and services.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with client staff at all levels.
• Act as a liaison between clients and M/PF YieldStar implementation and support services to ensure smooth implementation of systems and processes.
• Define implementation technical requirements and manage transfer of information and data between clients and M/PF YieldStar.
• Articulate the revenue management value proposition and develop credibility for its concepts and benefits across client organizations.
• Analyze product output regularly for quality assurance purposes and communicate results to clients to substantiate product benefits.
• Participate in business process analysis and design sessions (change management).
• Train client resources on revenue management concepts and M/PF YieldStar products (executive sponsors, central pricing authority, operations management, trainers, and on-site personnel)
• Coordinate with other RealPage teams as needed to facilitate overall client success.