* Successfully tripled the Division’s hours on billing from 500 to 1500 within first 4 months
* Selected as a Key Note Speaker for a “Rising Stars” Discussion Panel (Topics: How to sell the direct start and “Running a successful desk”)
* Winner of the Regional “Direct Starts Contest”
• Provide direction, training, development and motivation to the staffing managers; oversee team productivity and manage a personal book of business; provide incremental growth of divisional revenue, consistent with Robert Half targets; deliver the highest quality of customer service to both client companies and job seekers.
• Develop and grow personal client base by marketing our services for temporary, project and temporary to full-time staffing solutions; Negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients; Participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam’s presence in the local business community.
Candidate Recruitment and Retention:
• Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
• Select well-matched candidates for our clients and maintain on-going contact with clients and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
• Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Delavan High School
Jun 2019 – Present
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication