· Respond to and complete service requests in a timely manner.
· Ensure the community appearance is excellent by picking up trash, replacing light bulbs, painting and performing repairs.
· Coordinate with the Service Foreman and team to prioritize tasks throughout the day.
· Provide excellent service when interacting with residents, guests, and vendors.
· Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the community and correct them or report them to the Service Foreman.
· Perform preventative maintenance throughout the community.
· Prepare vacant apartment homes for move-in.
· Perform electrical and plumbing work as required.
· At least 1 year of general maintenance/general repair experience, preferably in the apartment industry.
· EPA Type I, Type II or Universal certification strongly preferred.
· Trade skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, framing, painting, roofing, cabinetry, pools, appliance, etc.
· Must have Valid Driver’s License
· Must live within 30 minutes of community
· Must be willing to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays
· Must have dependable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule