Post here to find the best sales and business development professionals in your area, or to promote your services. Join today to stay informed on sales, account management, or other business development related jobs, gigs, or work.
• Austin • 5/21/18
We are looking for an entry-level (yes truly entry-level) Sales Development Representative
Software Jobs in Austin
Posting Software Jobs in Austin, TX
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BREAK INTO THE INDUSTRY, I just hear about something cool I want to share with you. I've known the guys at Video Review Labs for over a decade, and if you want to learn from them and MAKE YOUR BRAIN SWOL, this is a killer entry-level opportunity - they really will hold your hand and teach you sooo much.
If the below info from their team sounds good or you have questions, email [email protected]
Web Research: Smartly researching potential brands to target. We will provide this person an outline of what to look for, and the support necessary to make this person successful in this research.
CRM Usage: Taking control of our Hubspot CRM and putting these leads into a sequence. There will be lots of training on how to make this work effectively.
Key attributes for success in this role:
- Someone who can set daily goals and meet or exceed them.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization, organization, organization, organization.
- Familiar with online collaboration tools, Gmail / Google calendar, Linkedin.com, spreadsheet usage (google sheets), google docs, dropbox, file naming etc.
Most of this above is pretty simple, there won't be any long drawn out testing, just a casual conversation about your skill set via interview.
Work from home, contract to hire opportunity, hourly rate. Once you've worked with our team to develop the routine and skills, work from home daily. FT or PT depending on schedule.
• Austin • 5/19/18
Volo In Room Tablets is looking for a motivated sales executive interested in being part of hospitality tech start-up that provides in-room tablets for high-end hotels.
Sales and Marketing
Posting Sales/Marketing Opportunities in Austin, TX
This disruptive technology will soon replace paper hotel guides and in-room phones. Candidates should have experience in hotel tech sales and be willing to concede some initial base salary requirements for large upside potential. Willing to consider freelance as well. Email resume to [email protected]
• Austin • 5/5/18
Looking for a lead generator appointment setter
• A passion to hunt for new business (Cold Call)
• Following up on sales leads to establish sales meetings with customers in the region covered
• Effectively manage phone calls and emails from customers and prospects
• Find and acquire new customers and Manage existing customers’ needs (Note: No business development (i.e. B2B) short term focus will be on Sales B2C (Mineral owner engagement and negotiations of contracts)
• Proficiency in business productivity tools (Microsoft) - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello, Asana
• The ability to accept feedback and incorporate new strategies and ideas; propose new strategies
• Strong collaboration skills in a team setting
• Be able to thrive in a dynamic work environment
• Effectively communicate complex subject matter – both verbally and written
• Experience using a CRM system to track opportunities and record activities
• Quick, eager learner with a desire to grow and advance
• Diagnose and solve complex business problems
• Ability to build relationships with prospects and clients (Build trust immediately in B2C) ****Crucial
• Customer Service experience (During and after the B2C sales)
• Multi-Tasking, Documentation Skills, Listening
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Accurate Data Entry, Attention to small Details,
• Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving,
• Resolving Problems with No Conflict,
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Motivation to Learn More Skills/Duties
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Competitive, financially driven self-starter with ability to work independently within a team dynamic.
• Ability/willingness/experience in recruiting and training sales personnel from ground up, and to manage them
• Future evangelist
• This position requires the ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities while being able to have excellent communication skills
The Grounds Guys is looking to hire a Business Development Representative
Landscaping and Lawn Care Services
As Business Development Representative, you are a key team member promoting our business and brand. You are responsible for proactively generating sales and cultivating customer relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented. You are self-confident, ambitious, have a positive attitude and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients
Sales calls to potential customers and referral sources
Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events
Visit each client's property to assess service delivery vs. the SOW and customer expectations
Maintain records of all sales and marketing activities
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends.
Valid Driver's License
Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
Excellent communication skills
Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!