POSITION: Legal Assistant/Receptionist
Professional, detail-oriented and technically proficient candidate sought to provide legal assistant/administrative support in a small personal injury litigation law firm.
You will work under the supervision of attorneys as a legal assistant and perform receptionist functions, including answering the phone and greeting clients.
This is a starting legal assistant position with lots of opportunity for advancement.
● Provide administrative support to several lawyers
● Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and partners
● Greet visitors and perform receptionist duties, including answering the phone
● Prepare initial drafts of pleadings and discovery
● Manage attorney calendars including case docketing, scheduling depositions and mediations
● E-filing of documents in multiple jurisdictions
● Friendly and positive personality
● 1-3 years experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
● Knowledge of legal terminology and court system
● Knowledge of MS Office
● Outstanding time-management and typing skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
HOURS: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m., Monday -- Thursday; Fridays until 5:00 p.m.
COMPENSATION: Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
START DATE: July 16th, if possible.
LOCATION: 707 W. 34th St, Austin, Texas 78705
CONTACT: Sam Springer