Position will include office manager duties as well. Looking for a certified paralegal with real estate or business experience.
Small law office looking to replace the office manager/paralegal. This position includes general office work, as well as a large involvement drafting of legal documents. The office manager oversees the interns as well as takes care of the office in terms of supplies and general functionality. This individual should be highly competent, confident in their own decisions and willing to take the lead on administration. This individual should also be a self-starter and interested in creating their own projects in marketing, client development and brand awareness.
Drafting Legal Documents
Supervise and train interns
Basic legal research
Keeping track of the office supplies
Interfacing with all vendors and suppliers
Interfacing with governmental entities.
Interfacing with clients on occasion for billing and collection purposes
Comfortable with downtime/Ability to create own projects and initiatives
Professional manner with clients
Proficiency in MS Office and ability to quickly learn other software applications
Notary or willingness to become a notary
Optional but Preferable Background of Applicant:
Paralegal experience/Law office experience
Office administration experience
6 days ago •
Legal Assistant/Receptionist (Austin, TX)
POSITION: Legal Assistant/Receptionist
Professional, detail-oriented and technically proficient candidate sought to provide legal assistant/administrative support in a small personal injury litigation law firm.
You will work under the supervision of attorneys as a legal assistant and perform receptionist functions, including answering the phone and greeting clients.
This is a starting legal assistant position with lots of opportunity for advancement.
● Provide administrative support to several lawyers
● Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and partners
● Greet visitors and perform receptionist duties, including answering the phone
● Prepare initial drafts of pleadings and discovery
● Manage attorney calendars including case docketing, scheduling depositions and mediations
● E-filing of documents in multiple jurisdictions
● Friendly and positive personality
● 1-3 years experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
● Knowledge of legal terminology and court system
● Knowledge of MS Office
● Outstanding time-management and typing skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
HOURS: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m., Monday -- Thursday; Fridays until 5:00 p.m.
COMPENSATION: Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
START DATE: July 16th, if possible.
LOCATION: 707 W. 34th St, Austin, Texas 78705
CONTACT: Sam Springer
6 days ago •
April Ball, Community Manager
Looking to buy a home?! Or just want to get your credit right? Need help creating a budget? Just have questions about anything?! 😉you would be surprised on how I can help!!