Post here to find the best human resources professionals in your area, or to promote your services. Join today to stay informed on recruiting, HR, or related jobs, gigs, or work.
Post in Human Resources...
10/15/18 • Tampa
Looking for part-time caregiver for 86 year old woman, has some dementia, willing to work about 16-20 hours a week, (preferably 1 week day and 1 Sat or Sun); needs to have patience and willing to do some minor cleaning, fixing meals, and giving meds, including insulin injections 2-4x a day, which will be trained.
7/16/18 • Austin
32 Small Business Human Resource (HR) Tips From the Pros
Join a Growing Team of Staffing Professionals! Recruiter Needed -Austin and Round Rock Area (Austin)
Join Our Team & Grow With Us!! TMD Staffing continues to experience exponential growth in the Austin region. We are currently looking for several staffing professionals to join our team! If you have a true passion for the staffing industry and would like an opportunity for unlimited growth potential, please send your resume.
Recruiter Job Description: (but not limited to)
• Coordinate interviews
• Overseeing temporary associates
• Place and manage job postings, on various job boards.
• Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified individuals.
• Network with different resources to locate the top qualified candidates.
• Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job expectations.
• Conduct reference checks, drug screens, E-Verification and background screenings.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software systems like Avionte
$16.00 - $20.00 (depending on experience)
Eligible to work in the United States
Over 18 Years
Ability to work 40+ hrs/ week, including weekends
Satisfactory Drug Test and Background
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance.
• Excellent phone etiquette
• You must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed (an entrepreneurial type of attitude)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Ability to work full time, as well as overtime when needed.
• You should be willing to fully invest yourself to the role and work hard in order to reap the rewards
• Reliable transportation and a valid TX Driver's License
• 1+ year(s) previous recruiting experience in staffing industry is required.
EXCELLENT starting pay and benefits! Come experience the TMD Difference!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume. If you meet the qualifications, a company representative will get in contact with you.