I am a Government Major, Business Minor (May 2020) at the University of Texas. I have been working in office environment, and in customer facing positions since 2013. From my work experience I have developed my writing, communication, and analytical skills. I am also an excellent handyman. I am very driven and have a tremendous work ethic. I am currently looking for part time work and a summer internship. I am T.A.B.C. certified and also have my Texas Food Handlers certificate.
Coordinate computer system disconnect and reconnect
- Facilitate asset disposal services
- Ensure each system is fully operational and meets each client's request
Lone Star College – Cypress, TX, USA
Aug 2016 – Jan 2018
Scheduled meetings and conference room appointments
- Assemble training materials
- Manage inventory of office materials and supplies.
- Allocated monthly budget for supplies and training sessions
- Analyzed Teaching and Learning Center data
- Provide exemplary customer service and support to TLC visitors
B.A., Government, Business Minor
The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, TX, USA