Personal injury Case Manager
The Pendas Law Firm, P.A. – Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Keep detailed notes of client's medical treatment status.
- Meet with clients and other legal professionals to discuss case details.
- Consistently request and collect client medical records, bills, and lost wages.
- Correspond daily with clients, insurance adjusters, medical providers and case attorney.
- Prepare clients for appointments and interviews with medical providers and insurance adjusters.
- Research client documents, surveillance footage, and eyewitness accounts for details that will establish evidence.
- Prepare and send demand packages to insurance companies on behalf of clients.
- Record and monitor demand response due dates.
- Proof documents and submit to attorney for review.
- Arrange all correspondence on behalf of the attorney.
- Train all incoming staff on office procedures and case specific duties.
- Coordinate with file department regarding responsive documents and document retention.