Accounting Operations at Accenture
Austin, Texas Area
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Salesforce, Power Point, especially Excel).
• Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
• Demonstrated proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends.
• General direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
• Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
• Process, supervise, and track employee expense reports, and salary information.
• Working in Amex and HSBC for corporate credit cards