Manage development of new deals and optimization of existing partnerships for Bloomberg.com and Businessweek.com, leading to 57% YoY revenue from 2011:
- Launched Amazon Echo Skill and integration with Flash Briefings, including negotiation on next-generation product.
- Drove development of off-site digital video network with leading business publishers, executing deals with Kiplinger, MSN, Yahoo!, and several video networks.
- Developed revenue driving partnerships including Ad Marketplace, Bankrate, Dianomi, Glassdoor and Precision IR.
- Drove 4x growth in digital video revenue through deals with Hulu, Netflix, Taboola, Visible Measures, Yahoo! and Youtube.
- Directed traffic growth through negotiation and optimization of partnerships including Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Linkedin, Mashable, MSN/Bing US, MSN Canada, and Yahoo! Canada, Japan, Singapore, UK/Ireland and US. Partnerships responsible for 9% of site UVs.
- Led partnership identification and negotiation for redesigned Business School section of Businessweek.com with Linkedin Education, PayScale and Veritas Prep.
- Championed partnership development for new sections of Bloomberg.com including Personal Finance (Amazon and Zillow), Global Technology (Mashable and GigaOm), Politics (Real Clear Politics), Sustainability (Responsible Investor) and Luxury (Conde Nast).